[homeles_ot-l] (no subject)

Sarah Quintal littleq17 at msn.com
Fri May 14 14:50:41 EDT 2010

 please remove my name from your contact list

thank you

From: lj1967 at sympatico.ca
To: homeles_ot-l at list.web.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:33:09 +0000
Subject: [homeles_ot-l] HMM, QUITTING OVER FOLKS NOT HAVING FAITH IN THE NIMBY STATUS QUO.

  TRULY TRIPPY HMM, QUITTING OVER FOLKS NOT HAVING FAITH IN CITY of OTTAWA's NIMBY STATUS QUO.

Quitting never solved anything. Nor has living in denial.

ps: "don't bother to micro-manage the Poor, it won't work."

regards, Zoe Kelley, Homelessness System Survivour.
 http://homelessnation.org

"Courage my friends, 'tis not too late to build a better world". ~Tommy Douglas.

"Those who do not feel pain much, seldom think that it is felt. And yes, to wipe all tears from all faces is a task too hard for mortals; but to alleviate misfortunes is often within the most limited power: yet the opportunities which every day affords of relieving the most wretched of human beings are overlooked and neglected with equal disregard of policy and goodness." ~ Samuel Johnson.

http://www.canadians.org