[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Tickets on sale for Poverty & Punchlines fundraiser Oct. 15 - featuring Steve Patterson, Don Kelly and Mary Walsh!

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:34:52 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Rainer <rob at cwp-csp.ca>
Date: 1 September 2010 09:31
Subject: Tickets on sale for Poverty & Punchlines fundraiser Oct. 15 -
featuring Steve Patterson, Don Kelly and Mary Walsh!
Cc: info at cwp-csp.ca

 [image: CWP horizontal colour WEB.bmp]

*This is an event notification message to our Ottawa and Toronto area group
distribution lists, and to those confirmed or expected to attend this event
for whom we have email addresses.
Please help spread the word by forwarding this message to your contacts –
thank you!*

* *

*Don’t miss our special fundraising event on October 15 in Ottawa – **Poverty
& Punchlines: Laughter with a Message** – featuring celebrated Canadian
comedians and media hosts Steve
Patterson<http://www.limelightgroup.com/default.asp?mn=1.3.34.1043.1082>,
Don Kelly <http://www.funnybusiness.ca/roster.php?id=150> and Mary
Walsh<http://www.limelightgroup.com/default.asp?mn=1.3.34.1043.1038>,
and including a silent auction!  We are also pleased to note that Ed
Broadbent, our first Honorary Director, will also speak for a few minutes.*

* *

*Details are provided in the poster pasted below and attached as a PDF.  To
purchase or reserve tickets, for sponsorship enquiries and/or further
information, please phone us at 613-789-0096 (1-800-810-1076) or send an
email to info at cwp-csp.ca.  Please note that 17 tickets at no charge remain
for persons on low income who otherwise may be unavailable to attend this
event.*

* *

*We look forward to your belly laughs at Poverty & Punchlines: Laughter with
a Message, with ticket proceeds supporting our mission and work.  Thanks to
our initial event sponsors – Alterna Savings, Canadian Union of Public
Employees, Communications, Energy & Paperworkers Union of Canada, National
Union of Public and General Employees, and Public Service Alliance of
Canada!*

*Rob Rainer*

Executive Director / Directeur executif

CANADA WITHOUT POVERTY / CANADA SANS PAUVRETÉ

*Working in alliance with the CWP Advocacy Network***

*Travaillant en alliance avec le Réseau de revendication CSP*

1210 - 1 rue Nicholas Street

Ottawa, ON K1N 7B7

(613) 789-0096 (1-800-810-1076)

rob at cwp-csp.ca; www.cwp-csp.ca; www.dignityforall.ca

Honorary Directors:

- Ed Broadbent, PC, CC, PhD

- Ovide Mercredi, OM

*Support our work through:*

*Canada Helps <http://www.canadahelps.org/Home.aspx>*

*Poverty & Punchlines: Laughter with a
message<http://www.cwp-csp.ca/Blog/events?event_id=12>(comedy night
fundraiser - Ottawa, October 15)
*

* *

*[image: Poverty & Punchlines Poster.jpg]*

database 5415 (20100901) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Terrie ( mocharebyl at gmail.com )
“If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a