[homeles_ot-l] question

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Apr 6 12:48:42 EDT 2011

Hi there,

The members notice is going in just a bit so I'm pretty sure that it
goes to you that way.

You can send the survey message directly to homeles_ot-l at list.web.net
since you're on the listserv or just send it to me, no problem.

Lynne

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

613-241-7913 ext. 205

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>

NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK HERE
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-
Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall&ref=ts>  &

on TWITTER HERE @endhomelessOTT <https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT>