[homeles_ot-l] Free community BBQ Aug 13th, noon to 3 at McNabb Park, Gladstone & Bronson - rain or shine

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 02:07:08 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

This is a reminder for the OPRN Barbeque which is being co-sponsored by CUPE this year.

It's at McNabb Park at the corner of Gladstone & Bronson and we will have hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone including Halal and vegetarian. There will be balloons and face-painting for the kids and the wading pool will be open. Our own Maria Hawkins will be performing as well as Heather Farrow.

The event will go ahead rain or shine so come on down, have some fun and get some info about the Raise the Rates campaign.

If you are able to help out for an hour or so before, during or after the BBQ, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks and see you all there,

Linda.

October 6th is the Provincial Election - if You don't vote, You don't count!