[homeles_ot-l] Pot Luck Supper Dec. 9

Jill O'Reilly onacornot at acorncanada.org
Mon Dec 5 11:43:09 EST 2011

*Ottawa ACORN Pot Luck Supper*

*

*Friday, Dec.9, 233 Gilmour 6pm-9pm*- Pot luck-Bring food, your neighbors
and friends. If you are unable to bring food, please join us regardless.
Come learn about our member's victories and actions from the year and more
information about our organization. Food donations are welcome.

Ottawa ACORN
613-744-7228
twitter/ACORNCanada
Facebook: ACORN Canada and Ottawa ACORN

*This season give a gift that supports grassroots community work!*

*Global Grassroots: Perspectives on International Organizing* is a new
compilation featuring firsthand accounts of organizers as they build  power
in their local communities across Canada and around the world.  Buy a copy
today to support ACORN Canada's Remittance Justice
campaign.<https://www.acorncanada.org/global-grassroots-book>