[homeles_ot-l] 2 Courses FW: Discovery University Winter 2012

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Dec 13 17:11:26 EST 2011

FYI ...

From: Jill Zmud

Sent: December-13-11 2:09 PM
To: Jill Zmud
Subject: Discovery University Winter 2012

Hello Everyone,

For those of you that are new to this, Discovery University is an Ottawa-based program that offers free, non-credit university-level courses to people who are homeless and/or living on a low income. The
courses are held at the University of Ottawa and taught by professors from the University of Ottawa and Saint Paul University. This winter, we are very pleased to announce that we will be offering two courses that will run from February 3rd to April 13th. The courses are:

        1.       Drama Lit with Trevor Tucker; and
        2.       E3 (Exploring and Expressing the Environment) with Renate Sander-Regier

Attached, you will find the following:

        -          DU Winter 2012 General (contains detailed course info)
        -          Application Form
        -          Student Guidelines
        -          Student Questionnaire

On the application form, please indicate the course to which you
would like to apply. Then return the application form, student
guidelines and questionnaire to the Ottawa Mission by Monday January
9th, 2012.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch. And,
of course, please spread this information far and wide.

Have a great holiday season,

Jill Zmud
Program Coordinator, Discovery University
Ottawa Mission
Tel: 613-234-1144 ext. 296
Fax: 613-234-7588
jzmud at ottawamission.com