[homeles_ot-l] FW: Special Offer for Comedy Fundraiser for Mental Health consumers

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Wed Jan 5 12:53:25 EST 2011

CMHA has become a partner with the Royal Ontario Volunteer Association for a comedy fundraiser. Each ticket sold using the CMHA password (3AGENCY), at $5 off the regular price of $35, will allow a CMHA client to receive a free ticket to the event. Tickets can be ordered via Ticket-Master (surcharges apply) or at the NAC with no additional charge. Please circulate this offer through your networks. Offer ends on Jan. 15.

Thank you,
Linda O'Neil

Linda O'Neil

Public Education Consultant
Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch

1355 Bank St., Suite 301

Ottawa, ON  K1H 8K7
Tel: (613) 737-7791 ext 135

Fax: (613) 737-7644

Email: loneil at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:loneil at cmhaottawa.ca>

Website: www.cmhaottawa.ca<http://www.cmhaottawa.ca/>

________________________________
The Royal Ottawa Volunteer Association has a Special Offer
To Our Community Partners
"Free Tickets and a $5 Discount"
to the Biggest Comedy Event to hit Ottawa this Winter

The Royal Ottawa Volunteer Association is planning a huge comedy event at the National Arts Centre on Saturday, January 29th.  This is our seventh annual comedy fundraiser and is our biggest yet!  As a friend of the Canadian Mental Health Association- Ottawa Branch, one of our valued partner agencies, we are happy to extend a very special promotional offer to you and your contacts.  Each ticket purchased using the CMHA unique agency promotional code (3AGENCY) will earn CMHA a free ticket to the show ($35 value).  These free tickets are located in the Balcony and are reserved for clients and volunteers to enjoy this fabulous evening of comedy at the NAC as our guests.  So not only do you enjoy a fantastic show, but your ticket also provides a free seat for someone else!  To thank-you for your help with this fundraising event, we'll even discount all purchased tickets by $5.00!

What better way to beat the winter blahs than to laugh your head off while supporting a great cause?  Thank-you for helping us sell-out the show and follow the links below!
To purchase online through Ticketmaster enter the code/password "3AGENCY"  in the password box. Note: There is a $6.50 per seat convenience charge when purchasing through Ticket Master (there is no fee to purchase in person)
ONLINE PURCHASE PRESALE<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=yddi44dab&et=1103982328569&s=0&e=001uqiqFYV_aaejbzjzqE1rdiUOglBcDodfOG0PgkOPlfgwI4cjgrdNYXi8m3mvftcqwPLIKy6TED-Bm9_KJYIqjCraSRcajxXgrDn6IaZT7-e12nfwuMlHkr1ltoSdBIUfE-2HKtcSMZtobtzLfUaEpZ50JKhyhaUf6ewcui77blUPZW96nTCqVCvRJG49qg-6ntAL24SZ2IgiDRYcHXuHKlq-s_Po0squ>

To purchase in person visit the National Arts Centre BoxOffice with this coupon and the Password
"3AGENCY"
  NATIONAL ARTS CENTRE<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=yddi44dab&et=1103982328569&s=0&e=001uqiqFYV_aaejbzjzqE1rdiUOglBcDodfOG0PgkOPlfgwI4cjgrdNYXi8m3mvftcqwPLIKy6TED9iit_G3ZvPMauWzD-AYLwEM7pQMvDTk8KYV3J6NfibTXuiJTxvtsec>

                       Offer Expires: January 15th or while supplies last!

SINCE YOUR FRIENDS ARE OUR FRIENDS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL AND THE OFFER ON TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, and OTHERS

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBACD7.8ABE1410]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CBACD7.8ABE1410]

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions, other information contained in this Email may not be that of the organization".