[homeles_ot-l] Announcement: New Executive Director at M.A.P

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Jan 5 14:37:50 EST 2011

FYI . . .

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MAP Ottawa Exec. Director <mapottawa at on.aibn.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 9:38 AM
Subject: Announcement: New Executive Director at M.A.P.
(Mentorship-Aftercare-Presence) Ottawa Community Chaplaincy as of Dec 31
To: mapottawa at on.aibn.com
Cc: daniel.kelly at jtcinc.ca, mapottawa2 at on.aibn.com

M.A.P. (Mentorship-Aftercare-Presence) Ottawa Community Chaplaincy has a
new management team. I am leaving the Executive Director's position as
of December 31, 2010.

Sloan and Leinan Inc. will assume my duties on a part-time basis until
June 30, 2011. Linda Leinan will serve as Executive Director and Todd
Sloan as Project Manager. Their contact information remains the same as
mine: mapottawa at on.aibn.com and 613-749-2415. Cell-phones: Linda is at
613-864-3884 and Todd is at 613-986-3609.

Sherry Simpson continues at the Re-Integration Manager. Sherry's email
is mapottawa2 at on.aibn.com, and the same phone number 613-749-2415.

My wife is returning to full-time employment and I will be home with our
children and working part-time contracts. My work at home email address is
daniel.kelly at jtcinc.ca.

It has been a blessing to work with all of you. It has been a particular
blessing to meet and interact with so many remarkable people (MAP
clients) who make such great changes in their lives. It is good to see
them become members of their communities.

Blessings for your New Year,

Daniel Kelly

daniel.kelly at jtcinc.ca

Linda Leinan

Executive Director

Todd Sloan

Project Manager

MAP Ottawa

613-749-2415

mapottawa at on.aibn.com <mailto:mapottawa at on.aibn.com>

www.mapottawa.com <http://www.mapottawa.com/>

M.A.P (mentorship-aftercare-presence)

"supportive presence for people leaving the criminal justice system"

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

Office: 613-241-1573, ext. 205

(note this phone # is in use temporarily until Jan 2011 )

Mailing addr: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>

NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK HERE
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-
Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall&ref=ts>  &

on TWITTER HERE @endhomelessOTT <https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT>