[homeles_ot-l] Jan 26 FW: POVERTY Audit Book Launch WEDNESDAY

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jan 25 09:43:12 EST 2011

FYI . . . apologies for cross postings.

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

Office: 613-241-1573, ext. 205

(note this phone # is in use temporarily until Jan 2011 )

Mailing addr: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>

NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK HERE
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-
Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall&ref=ts>  &

on TWITTER HERE @endhomelessOTT <https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT>