[homeles_ot-l] FW: United Way AGM, June 21st, put the community back into our United Way

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Jun 15 18:32:30 EDT 2011

FYI . . .

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

613-241-7913 ext. 205,  <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca> lbrowne at ysb.on.ca

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

VISIT
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessness
ottawa.ca> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/ho
me.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall
%26ref=ts> HERE &

on TWITTER
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhom
elessOTT> HERE @endhomelessOTT