[homeles_ot-l] Changed venue UW AGM - donate to vote, bios of board candidates

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Jun 17 11:40:58 EDT 2011

FYI, a location change and request to arrive early. Now at the Hellenic
Meeting and Reception Centre,  1315 Prince of Wales.

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

613-241-7913 ext. 205,  <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca> lbrowne at ysb.on.ca

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

VISIT
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessness
ottawa.ca> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/ho
me.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall
%26ref=ts> HERE &

on TWITTER
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhom
elessOTT> HERE @endhomelessOTT