[homeles_ot-l] Ottawa FW: Social Media as a Tool for Inclusion - Research sharing

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Jun 17 12:25:07 EDT 2011

FYI . . . "Social Media and a Tool for Inclusion" in 2009/10

Listserv members may recall that questions from the researcher on the use of
social media by homeless people were posted to the listserv. This is
included in the final report along with a great deal of other related
information about Ottawa.

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
613-241-7913 ext. 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
VISIT www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca
NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK HERE &