[homeles_ot-l] Pancake Breakfast May 29

Jill O'Reilly onacornot at acorncanada.org
Wed May 11 09:10:40 EDT 2011

*

On Sunday May 29th 1PM, 151 Laurier Ave West, St. Joseph’s Church, Ottawa
ACORN members will host a pancake breakfast fundraiser to help with costs
for our National Convention June 18-20. Our Community Change Summit will be
organized by low to moderate income families from Ottawa and across Canada,
with friends and supporters, providing leadership training, national social
and economic justice campaign planning, a national day of action and more.

We want to keep the costs down for low income families to attend so we are
asking for a donation of $5 or more at the door. Join us for good food,
learn more or even if you want to volunteer for our breakfast or the
convention, please let us know.

Ottawa ACORN
613-744-7228
onacornot at acorncanada.org
81 Montreal Rd, Unit F, Ottawa ON, K1L 6E8
www.acorncanada.org
twitter/ACORNCanada
Facebook: ACORN Canada and Ottawa ACORN