[homeles_ot-l] FW: Passages - Photovoice Exhibit explores housing, homelessness, identity, social supports, mental illness and more

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Mon Nov 21 16:14:52 EST 2011

FYI - for further information please contact Nathalie Steele (below) directly.

Linda O'Neil

Public Education Consultant

Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch

301-1355 Bank St., Ottawa ON, K1H 8K7

loneil at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:loneil at cmhaottawa.ca>

Tel: (613) 37-7791 Ext 135

***

Hello,

It is with great pleasure that Chelsey Wood, Nicola Benton and I invite you to the exhibit of the Photovoice project that the three of us have worked on over the last year at Salus.  We worked with a group of 6 community members to explore their journeys through the lens of a camera, now entitled Passages. The project humbly includes the topics of housing, homelessness, identity, social supports, mental illness and much, much more!

The Passages exhibit will be open December 9th to 11th from 10am to 6pm. The grand opening/vernissage is December 9th from 5:30pm -8:30pm.
At Tabaret Hall (112)
550 Cumberland St
At the corner of Cumberland and Laurier.

If you can find the time please join us in celebrating these dedicated artists at the grand opening/vernissage with hors d'oeuvres, speeches and a toast to their hard work. I have attached a poster, please pass this on to anyone that you think might be interested in this event.

We look forward to celebrating their success with you!

Warm regards,
Natalie Steele
Community Developer
Ottawa Salus
101-1400 Lepage
Ottawa, ON K1Z 8N5
613-725-0484<tel:613-725-0484>
nsteele at salus.on.ca<mailto:nsteele at salus.on.ca>
 Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain privileged information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.
Avis de confidentialité : Ce courriel, incluant tout fichier joint, est confidentiel et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée destinée à l'usage exclusif du destinataire indiqué. Toute consultation, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire indiqué, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par courriel et détruire toute copie du message original.  Merci.