[homeles_ot-l] Nov. 30, 5 pm FW: "Tenant Talk"- Reminder

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu Nov 24 17:12:20 EST 2011

FYI . . . follow-up meeting - “Tenant Talk” Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 5:00pm in the CMHA Boardroom at 1355 Bank Street, 4th floor.

Lynne Browne

Executive Director, Alliance to End Homelessness

 <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca> lbrowne at ysb.on.ca

613-241-7913 ext. 205,

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

 <https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

ATEH on FACEBOOK  <https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall%26ref=ts> HERE & TWITTER  <https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT> HERE @endhomelessOTT