[homeles_ot-l] FW: Marion Wright to receive Award forOutstanding Community Contribution in Support of Recovery on Sept 30

Paul Soucie paul at shepherdsofgoodhope.com
Tue Sep 13 15:21:38 EDT 2011

Congratulations Marion
.Well earned
Well deserved

Paul

Paul A. Soucie
Executive Director
Shepherds of Good Hope
TEL: (613) 789-8210
FAX: (613) 789-0888

P please consider the environment before printing this email

This e-mail and any attachment is directed in confidence solely to the
recipient or recipients named above and any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is prohibited.  The contents of this e-mail may also be subject
to solicitor-client privilege and/or be exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  All rights to such privilege or exemption are expressly
claimed and not waived.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify me immediately by telephone and destroy the original transmission
without making a copy.

  _____

forOutstanding Community Contribution in Support of Recovery on Sept 30

Congratulations Marion! Recognition for an amazing contribution to Ottawa
and the Champlain Region!

Choose Hope!

Mary-Martha Hale, MSW, RSW

Executive Director

Anglican Social Services - Centre 454

613-688-3322

mmhale at ottawa.anglican.ca

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED
OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSE IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US
IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR INTERNAL RECORDS.  PLEASE THEN DELETE
THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.

CE MESSAGE EST STRICTEMENT RÉSERVÉ À L'USAGE DE L'INDIVIDU À QUI IL EST
ADRESSÉ. IL PEUT CONTENIR DE L'INFORMATION PRIVILÉGIÉE OU CONFIDENTIELLE.
TOUTE DIVULGATION DE CETTE COMMUNICATION EST STRICTEMENT PHOHIBÉE.  SI VOUS
AVEZ REÇU CETTE COMMUNICATION PAR ERREUR, VEUILLEZ COMMUNIQUER AVEC NOUS
IMMÉDIATEMENT ET ENSUITE DÉTRUIRE CE MESSAGE.  MERCI.