[homeles_ot-l] FW: Marion Wright to receive AwardforOutstanding Community Contribution in Support of Recoveryon Sept 30

MICHAEL BIRMINGHAM MBIRMING at carlington.ochc.org
Tue Sep 13 15:43:01 EDT 2011

I agree CONGRATULATION Marion, well deserved

Michael C.Birmingham, MSW, PhD, RSW

Executive Director

Carlington Community Health Centre
900 Merivale Road
Ottawa, ON K1Z 5Z8
Phone: (613) 722-4000, ext. 226 Fax: (613) 761-1805

mbirming at carlington.ochc.org <mailto:mbirming at carlington.ochc.org>
www.carlington.ochc.org <http://www.carlington.ochc.org>

 Every One Matters

Chaque Personne Compte

"Opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CCHC."

Confidentiality Notice:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.