[homeles_ot-l] Free "Mental Health Works" presentation on May 7

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Tue Apr 3 14:27:10 EDT 2012

To Celebrate Mental Health Week
Canadian Mental Health Association,
Ottawa Branch
presents

Mental Health Works
A Free 2 hour presentation

Topics include:

*         Helping build awareness of what it is like to experience conditions like depression or anxiety at work

*         To reduce discomfort in talking about these issues, reduce fear when faced with a co-worker who is ill, and increase our ability to respond in a supportive manner

Please register with our receptionist by May 7th, 2012 by calling 613 737-7791.

Linda O'Neil
Public Education Consultant
Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch
301-1355 Bank St., Ottawa ON, K1H 8K7
loneil at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:loneil at cmhaottawa.ca>
Tel: (613) 37-7791 Ext 135