[homeles_ot-l] RESCHEDULED - Mural Unveiling - Aug 23rd, 7:30 pm at Boushey's 348 Elgin St

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:52:36 EDT 2012

--- On Tue, 8/14/12, Jelica <jelica_oim at rogers.com> wrote:

Hi Linda,
Could you pass along the following information regarding the rescheduling of OIM’s outdoor mural unveiling? Thanks!
Hello Everyone,
Given the inclement weather we are experiencing, Ottawa Innercity Ministries’ Passion 4 Youth Arts Program outdoor mural unveiling @ Boushey’s Fruit Market (348 Elgin St) has been rescheduled for Thursday, August 23 @7:30pm.
We hope you can join us then!
Jelica

Jelica Zdero
Managing Director