[homeles_ot-l] McLean Housing Co-op Ribbon cutting ceremony - Aug 22nd, 10 am, 343 Parkin Circle

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 11:33:49 EDT 2012

--- On Wed, 8/15/12, McLean Co-Operative Homes Inc <info at mcleancoop.com> wrote:

Please print, post, forward and encourage everyone to attend.

MP David McGuinty, MPP Phil McNeely and City of Ottawa Councillor Diane Deans along with Chris Simmonds, VisioEnergy and OREC will be onsite for McLean Co-operative Homes' official ribbon cutting ceremony of our solar panel project and other greening initiatives undertaken to make this a green Co-op.
This event is also being used to fill our market rent 1 bedroom apartments and draw a waiting list to curb vacancies.
Light refreshments will be served.
We welcome our neighbours to visit and find out what we're all about.
Wednesday August 22nd, 2012 at 10:00AM
100-343 Parkin Circle
Please r.s.v.p.: info at mcleancoop.com
Nathalie Coté-Chartrand