[homeles_ot-l] FW: Female Vacancies - Daybreak Housing

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Dec 5 16:19:43 EST 2012

FYI

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

From: Andrea Faulkner [mailto:andrea at daybreakhousing.com]
Sent: December-05-12 2:48 PM
To: 'Lynne Browne'
Subject: Female Vacancies - Daybreak Housing

Hi Lynne,  I'm hoping you will be able to post the e-mail below and the
attached document on the listserve.

Many thanks, Andrea

I am writing to inform our community partners that Daybreak is currently
looking to fill some female vacancies.

Daybreak is a Non-Profit housing organization that provides Rent Geared to
Income housing to single adults [male and female(in separate residences)]
who require minimal supports to live independently and have the appropriate
community supports for their needs (i.e. addictions counseling, social
worker, psychiatrist, etc.).  Our homes are drug and alcohol free homes and
tenants must be able to perform their activities of daily living
independently (bathing, laundry, cooking, cleaning, manage medication,
etc.).  Daybreak operates 2 homes for women and 3 homes for men. All the
houses fit in well with their surrounding neighbourhoods, and the homes are
very much a part of the local community. Daybreak residents have their own
private, furnished rooms, and live in a community environment, sharing
common areas of the house.

If you or your coworkers know of a client who you feel is well suited to our
housing, please have them complete an application with the Registry. A copy
of the application is available from www.housingregistry.ca .  As well,
attached to this e-mail is a brochure describing Daybreak's housing,
eligibility criteria, and the application process.  The attached double
sided document in printable, however, if you would like Daybreak to mail you
copies of the brochure to place on display for your clients please contact
me with your agency name and mailing address and we would be please to do
so.

Kind Regards,

Andrea

Andrea Faulkner, RSW