[homeles_ot-l] Holiday greeting for Ottawa and Ontario

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Dec 6 17:00:11 EST 2012

Hi all - our colleague Anne Bonnefont at Réseau SOLIDARITÉ itinérance du
Québec (RSIQ) is very happy to have others adapt and use the holiday card
idea she created for Quebec. Linda O’Neil and I have adapted it for the
Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa and Ontario ... Lynne

_________________________

>From the 7th to the 21st of December 2012, we invite you to send a greeting
card by email to the Ministers Finley and Flaherty in order to see the
renewal of the Homelessness Partnering Strategy integrated in the 2013
federal budget. The Homelessness Partnering Strategy is helping people who
are homeless or at risk of being homeless in 61 communities, including 22 in
Ontario. Do not hesitate to forward this holiday email to all your contacts,
that’ll help increase the impact of the campaign!

How does it work ?

The process is really simple and it only takes 5 minutes to participate.

1)    Save the card in your own files

2)    Send it to one email at a time as an attachment to the following:

 <mailto:diane.finley at parl.gc.ca> diane.finley at parl.gc.ca
 <mailto:flaherty.j at parl.gc.ca> flaherty.j at parl.gc.ca

Consider emailing Ottawa MPs too:

 <mailto:paul.dewar at parl.gc.ca> paul.dewar at parl.gc.ca

 <mailto:david.mcguinty at parl.gc.ca> david.mcguinty at parl.gc.ca

 <mailto:john.baird at parl.gc.ca> john.baird at parl.gc.ca

 <mailto:royal.galipeau at parl.gc.ca> royal.galipeau at parl.gc.ca

 <mailto:mauril.belanger at parl.gc.ca> mauril.belanger at parl.gc.ca

 <mailto:pierre.poilievre at parl.gc.ca> pierre.poilievre at parl.gc.ca

3)    In your message you say:

Holiday Greetings: The Homelessness Partnering Strategy is helping
individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of being homeless in 61
communities in across Canada, including 22 in Ontario. Our wish for the
coming year is to see the renewal of HPS in the next federal budget.

4)    Sign your email as an individual or an organization or group.
Remember to put the following address as a BCC:
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca. That helps us count the number of cards that
are sent!

Thank you for your help to get this timely holiday greeting out!

_________________________

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

Please update your files to show:

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

 <mailto:lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>
lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessness
ottawa.ca> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/ho
me.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall
%26ref=ts> Facebook &
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhom
elessOTT> Twitter at endhomelessOTT