[homeles_ot-l] Ask Me Ottawa Story: What I learned working with street-involved and homeless youth...

Darcy Knoll djknoll at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:30:02 EST 2012

Greetings from the Ask Me Ottawa campaign!

Our first story of February 2012 is from Ask Me Ottawa campaign volunteer
Derek Antoine on what he learned working with street-involved and homeless
youth:

"Everything changed the day I began working with the Youth Services Bureau
of Ottawa (YSB) and met young people who had experienced homelessness. My
three years at YSB were, without a doubt, life changing..."

Read the full story here: http://askmeottawa.ca/?page_id=170

- Keep the momentum going! Share your story here: askmeottawa at gmail.com

- Wear the Ask Me button proudly!

- Forward this story to a friend!