[homeles_ot-l] Expressive Arts Opportunity Coming Soon to Ottawa Salus

Chelsey Karemangingo ckaremangingo at salus.on.ca
Thu Jul 26 10:37:24 EDT 2012

Dear Community Partners,

Ottawa Salus is hosting an expressive arts drop-in on Thursday, August 23rd from 1:30 - 3:30pm at our 2000 Scott Street location.  This "Create-a-Space" opportunity is open to all individuals in the Ottawa area with lived experience of mental illness.  During the drop-in participants will be able to experiment with different media and play around with a variety of supplies found on Artswell's art cart.  No artistic ability or experience required!

There is limited space available for this workshop (25 spaces in total), so registration is a must!

Please feel free to share the attached flyer with anyone you feel might be interested in attending.  For more information or to register, please contact Chelsey Karemangingo by email at ckaremangingo at salus.on.ca or by phone at (613) 234-3819.

We appreciate your support in promoting this exciting event!

Chelsey Karemangingo

Community Developer

Ottawa Salus

104-415 MacLaren Street

Ottawa, ON  K2P 2C8

(613) 234-3819

ckaremangingo at salus.on.ca <mailto:ckaremangingo at salus.on.ca>

  Ask me about our new Footprints project!

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain privileged information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Avis de confidentialité : Ce courriel, incluant tout fichier joint, est confidentiel et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée destinée à l'usage exclusif du destinataire indiqué. Toute consultation, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire indiqué, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par courriel et détruire toute copie du message original. Merci.