[homeles_ot-l] FW: Change in Hours of Operation at The Well / La Source as of July 1, 2012

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jun 12 10:31:21 EDT 2012

FYI -  EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2012

New Hours of Operation: The Well / La Source

9am - 1:30pm Monday

9am - 3:30pm Tuesday - Friday

All programs, resources, activities, and support services offered

at The Well / La Source will remain the same.

Any questions???

Contact us at:

613-594-8861 or

info at the-well.ca

Thank You!!

Lynne Browne

Executive Director, Alliance to End Homelessness

613-241-7913 ext. 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>