[homeles_ot-l] The State of Canada’s Cities and Communities 2012 - Report from Fed'n of Cdn Municipalities

Reuel Amdur amdurre2 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 19 10:24:51 EDT 2012

Ottawa City Council passed a resolution asking FCM  or Association of Municipalities of Ontario (I don't remember which) to look into the advisability of municipal income tax.  The roadblock is that no one on Council took the initiative to see to it that the resolution was shared with the other Ontario municipalities, and so it appears to have died.