[homeles_ot-l] Save the date! July 10th Artsfest!

Tamara Chipperfield tchipperfield at salus.on.ca
Tue Jun 19 10:50:27 EDT 2012

Please join Ottawa Salus and Artswell (an Ottawa based Arts in Healthcare organization) for the launch of Footprints: Creativity, Recovery and Mental Health - a two year expressive arts program for mental health consumers funded by the Trillium Foundation. We invite community partners and their clients to a fun filled afternoon of music, art, storytelling, refreshments and information on upcoming Footprints programs.

Please see that attached documents for details on the day!

Tamara Chipperfield

Community Development Program Manager

Salus Ottawa

2000 Scott Street

Ottawa, On

K1Z 6T2

613-729-0123 x 246

tchipperfield at salus.on.ca

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain privileged information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Avis de confidentialité : Ce courriel, incluant tout fichier joint, est confidentiel et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée destinée à l'usage exclusif du destinataire indiqué. Toute consultation, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire indiqué, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par courriel et détruire toute copie du message original.  Merci.