[homeles_ot-l] CMHC's Annual 'Housing Observer' for 2011

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 11:12:07 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

Not sure if "highlights" is the term I'd use - does the word 'lowlights' exist to describe notable things that aren't as good as they could be? The fewer high points we have to look at, the more we are able to see the low points.

Linda.

http://www.cmhc.ca/en/corp/about/cahoob/cahoob_001.cfm

Highlighting the State of Canada's Housing
The annual Housing Observer report examines the state of Canada's housing from a variety of perspectives, combining national coverage with provincial/territorial and metropolitan detail. The report discusses influences on housing demand, current market developments, housing finance, housing affordability, and other topics.