[homeles_ot-l] FW: Final draft of letter to the SAR Commissioners - now ready to use as you see fit

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Mar 6 09:29:57 EST 2012

Please review the message from Paul Soucie at the Shepherds of Good
Hope. The deadline suggested for emailing to
socialassistancereview at ontario.ca
<mailto:socialassistancereview at ontario.ca>  is March 15 for ISARC's
March 16 deadline.

Lynne Browne

Executive Director, Alliance to End Homelessness

613-241-7913 ext. 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

Hi Lynne

Can we post this on the list serve........

The Shepherds of Good Hope are supporting the work of the Commissioners
of the Social Assistance Review Commission and the commentary of the
Interfaith Social Assistance Reform Coalition (ISARC) in respect of
changes to provincial social assistance programs. I encourage you to
become informed and support this initiative.

Attached is a draft letter you may want to consider, modify, and send
off. Please see further detail below.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter... If you have any
further questions please contact Patricia Marsdale-Dole at:
pmarsdendole at rogers.com  ......Thank you   Paul Soucie

Paul A. Soucie
Executive Director
Shepherds of Good Hope
TEL: (613) 789-8210
FAX: (613) 789-0888

P please consider the environment before printing this email

This e-mail and any attachment is directed in confidence solely to the
recipient or recipients named above and any other distribution, copying
or disclosure is prohibited.  The contents of this e-mail may also be
subject to solicitor-client privilege and/or be exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  All rights to such privilege or exemption are
expressly claimed and not waived.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by telephone and destroy the
original transmission without making a copy.