[homeles_ot-l] New Ask Me Ottawa Story: Haleigh Guest: Reframing Success and Changing Lives

Darcy Knoll djknoll at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:39:49 EDT 2012

Hello from the Ask Me Ottawa campaign!

This week's story is from an interview with Haleigh Guest, a youth
counsellor with the John Howard Society.

"The most rewarding part of my job is helping our clients discover their
strengths and recognize success – reframing what success means to them.
This often requires a range of skill development as they move away from
unhealthy connections and discover who they really are outside of all the
conflict they’ve experienced. That’s success to us...."

Read the full story here: http://askmeottawa.ca/?page_id=228

Do you know someone we should feature? Send us an email to
askmeottawa at gmail.com

_______

- Keep the momentum going! Share your story here: askmeottawa at gmail.com

- Wear the Ask Me button proudly!