[homeles_ot-l] St. Joe's Supper Table(Step up to the plate)

Dave Ro dro at st-josephs.ca
Tue Mar 27 10:55:16 EDT 2012

Good morning,

St. Joe's Supper Table will be holding a live band concert on May 12,
all proceeds going to St. Joe's Supper Table.  It would be greatly
appreciated if you are able to insert this in your respectful
organization to promote this community event.  I have also attached the
poster for this event.

"There will be a fundraising event, all proceeds going to St. Joe's
Supper Table being held on May 12, 2012 from 8pm until midnight.  "Fred
Ducharmee & Ninth line" will be performing various genre of music.
There will be contests, prizes and of course dancing.  Tickets will be
sold for $10 in advance and $15 at the the door.  For tickets please
contact Dave Ro at 613-233-4095(240) or drop in at the front desk
located at 151 Laurier Avenue East between 8am-7pm mon-fri and 11am-5pm
on Saturdays."

St. Joe's Supper Table welcomes our guests for hot nutritious meals
every evening.  We serve men, women, families with children, homeless,
elderly and people with mental illness.  In 2010 we served thirty three
thousand meals, which was our highest number in the 34 years we have
been serving our community.  Without financial stability, it has been
challenging especially this year due to 20% increase in numbers of
guests using our service.

Looking forward to see our community event with your organization.  If
you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me.

Thanking you in advance.

Have an Excellent Day!
Dave Ro
Manager/Volunteer Coordinator
613-233-4095 ext 240
stjoessuppertable.com

Please consider the environment before printing my e-mail