[homeles_ot-l] FW: A Curtain Call

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu Oct 4 16:20:28 EDT 2012

A community loss!

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director, Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

Please update your files to show:

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>

Facebook <https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall%26ref=ts>  & Twitter at endhomelessOTT <https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT>