[homeles_ot-l] FW: Director of Program Job Posting (3) (2).docx

Joan Cunha employment at tungasuvvingatinuit.ca
Tue Apr 2 08:48:05 EDT 2013

Employment opportunity

Thank you,

Joan Cunha

Employment Counselor

Tungasuvvingat Inuit

604 Laurier Ave W

Ottawa, ON    K1R 6L1

Tel: 613-565-5885 x11

Fax: 613-563-4136

www.tungasuvvingatinuit.ca

"Life is lived in the present. Yesterday is gone.

Tomorrow is yet to be. Today is the miracle"

From: Karen Baker Anderson [mailto:kbaker at ottawainuitchildrens.com]
Subject: Director of Program Job Posting (3) (2).docx

Hi Everyone!

I am hoping that you can help me get this posting out.  We want her to have
great break though so we need to find the right person.  It is a very busy
position so we need someone who can juggle many things at one time and who
has a real knowledge of this amazing  community.

I would like to get this filled ASAP.

Karen Baker-Anderson

Executive Director
Ottawa Inuit Children's Centre