[homeles_ot-l] FW: Job posting - Mental Health Family Navigators sought.

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Thu Apr 4 16:31:37 EDT 2013

FYI. Please see below and contact Nathalie for further information. Please circulate to your networks. Apologies for cross-postings.

Linda O'Neil
Public Education Consultant
Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch
301-1355 Bank St., Ottawa ON, K1H 8K7
loneil at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:loneil at cmhaottawa.ca>
Tel: (613) 737-7791 Ext 135

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE3151.E2D53A60]

***
PLEO (Parents' Lifelines of Eastern Ontario) is growing and we are currently seeking to hire additional Family Navigators.  I wonder if I could impose on you and your organization to help us circulate the attached job postings.

Thanks!

Natalie
Natalie Markoff
Program Coordinator
/ Coordonatrice de programme
PLEO - Parents' Lifelines of Eastern Ontario
PLEO - Parents: Lignes de secours de l'Est de l'Ontario

613 . 321 . 3211
www.pleo.on.ca<http://www.pleo.on.ca/>