[homeles_ot-l] request for help

Reuel Amdur amdurre2 at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 2 17:17:31 EST 2013

I have a client who was stabbed during a home invasion.  He has applied for Criminal Injuries Compensation.  For a time he was staying at the Mission.  The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board wants to arrange a hearing where they would determine the amount of compensation.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate him.  His name is Resham Sandhu.  He signed a consent for me to communicate with people on his behalf.  Thus, this message is authorized.  If anyone can tell me how to contact him, he and I would be most grateful.  I am prepared to share the release should that be in question.

Reuel Amdur
amdurre2 at sympatico.ca
819-671-5526