[homeles_ot-l] Free Benefit Concert Dec 12th - Ottawa Inner City Health Inc

Meg Delaney megs.delaney at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:17:14 EST 2013

When: Dec 12th at 8pm
Where: The Carleton Tavern (223 Armstrong St)

Help bring Christmas to Ottawa's Inner City Health Inc. Units!  Every year
our organization purchases bountiful gift bags full of warm clothes, outer
wear, toiletries, games and treats for our clients to help them through
what could be a difficult time. Be part of the the road to recovery and
join us for a great night of music, friends and family.
50/50 Draws, Door Prizes and Live Music (Let's ALL Jam!)

Ticket's NOT required, but RSVP appreciated - Please Invite your friends
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/565176456885562/
Eventbrite:
http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/lets-all-jam-christmas-benefit-concert-for-ottawa-inner-city-health-inc-tickets-9517987557
(includes link to donate online if you are not able to make it)

www.ottawainnercityhealth.ca

--
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism
is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And

"The glory of the world is transitory, and we should not measure our lives
by it, but by the choice we make to follow our personal legend, to believe
in our utopias and to fight for our dreams. We are all protagonists of our
own lives, and it is often the anonymous heroes who leave the deepest
mark." -Paulo Coelho

Kites rise highest against the wind -- not with it.
--Sir Winston Churchill