[homeles_ot-l] Postponed - ATEH meeting Friday Feb 8th

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Feb 5 12:36:29 EST 2013

Feb 8th Meeting Postponed

Hello everyone,

We've just received a postponement email from Robert Marleau our guest
speaker at the Alliance's meeting Friday, February 8th. I'll be in touch
shortly with a replacement date.

Mr. Marleau has asked me to extend his apologies. The Mayor just called a
meeting for that morning on matters relevant to his role in the City. Mr.
Marleau also indicated that the delay may turn out to be a bonus as Council
may have approved his report by our new date and he can explain and discuss
its recommendations.

Lynne

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

 <mailto:lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>
lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessness
ottawa.ca> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/ho
me.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall
%26ref=ts> Facebook &
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhom
elessOTT> Twitter at endhomelessOTT