[homeles_ot-l] Sept 27 FW: Real Issues Real Solutions 2013 forum

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Jul 17 10:15:07 EDT 2013

FYI from the AIDS Committee of Ottawa

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

Website:  <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/index.cfm> End Homelessness
Ottawa

Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/endhomelessnessottawa?fref=ts>

From: Caleb Chepesiuk [mailto:connect at aco-cso.ca]
Sent: July-17-13 9:46 AM
To: 'Lynne Browne'
Subject: Real Issues Real Solutions 2013 forum

Hey there.  I was wondering if you could send this out to the email list,
please and thank you.

Thank you!

caleb

***Please distribute within your networks- Sorry for any cross-posting***

Dear Service Providers,

The AIDS Committee of Ottawa presents Real Issues-Real Solutions: a Closer
Look at HIV in the Criminal Justice System; a forum that will bring together
service providers in Ottawa to discuss challenges and opportunities that
arise when supporting people living with HIV and/or HCV that have experience
with the criminal justice system.

As a service provider, you are invited to join in on the conversation and to
learn from our presenters. Real Issues-Real Solutions  is a day-long forum
consisting of a panel discussions with four speakers presenting on items
including supporting people living with HIV and/or HCV and restorative
interventions.

The forum will take place at the RA Centre, 2451 Riverside Drive on Friday,
September 27, 2013 from 8:30-4pm.  Breakfast, snacks and a full lunch will
be provided.  Registration is $25.00.

Please see attached the forum poster and registration form.  We ask that you
please register by September 20, 2013.

There is a limited amount of space, so please register early!  We hope to
see you there.

Regards,

Caleb Chepesiuk

Manager of Education and Prevention

AIDS Committee of Ottawa

700-251 Bank Street

Ottawa, ON K2P 1X3

www.aco-cso.ca <http://www.aco-cso.ca/>

613-238-5014 ext. 242

Please note I am in the office Monday to Thursday.