[homeles_ot-l] FW: CAWI Job Posting - Project Coordinator

Mike Bulthuis mikegbulthuis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:58:41 EST 2013

  FYI

*From:* Suzanne Doerge [mailto:sdoerge at cawi-ivtf.org]
*Sent:* November-12-13 8:49 AM
*To:* info at cawi-ivtf.org
*Subject:* CAWI Job Posting - Project Coordinator

Please see attached Job Posting of the City for All Women Initiative.  CAWI
is seeking a Project Coordinator to undertake the implementation of an
initiative to work with the universities, community agencies, City of
Ottawa, and other selected municipalities to strengthen and adapt the
Equity and Inclusion Lens for application in both community and municipal
settings.

Please circulate in your networks.

*City for All Women Initiative (CAWI)*

*Initiative: une ville pour toutes les femmes (IVTF)*

*[image: CAWI-cmyk-col-notext-sm]*

*1439 Tedder Avenue*

*Ottawa, Ontario  K1H 6A5*

*info at cawi-ivtf.org* <info at cawi-ivtf.org>

*www.cawi-ivtf.org* <http://www.cawi-ivtf.org/>

*"We must open doors and we must see to it they remain open, so that others
can pass through."  *

*"Nous devons ouvrir des portes et veiller à ce qu'elles demeurent ouvertes
afin que d'autres puissent y passer."*

*Rosemary Brown*