[homeles_ot-l] FW: A special event: 25th Anniversary Year of Bruce House

Jay Koornstra ed at brucehouse.org
Thu Nov 28 14:15:50 EST 2013

Twenty-five years ago on November 28, 1988 Bruce House opened the door to
the first house in Eastern Ontario dedicated to people living with HIV/AIDS.
>From the 4-5 people we could house at that time, today we are providing both
transitional and permanent supportive housing to over 38 households affected
by HIV.  It is mostly because of community compassion and support that today
we are still able to help people better manage their health and wellness
while contributing to improving their overall quality of life - physically,
mentally, spiritually and socially.

This Saturday on November 30th we are hoping that you will help us recognize
our 25 years of service to our community by joining us for a special evening
of song by the Capital Chordettes and guest choir Ottawa Gay Men’s Chorus on
November 30th.  We would love to see you there and also ask that you share
this posting with your friends, colleagues and family.  Tickets are $20 and
proceeds from this event will be directed towards our programs and support
activities such as the community kitchen, buddy program, help with the cost
of medicines not covered by insurance or social service programs, and the
costs of heating and other utilities, to name just a few.

Celebrate the 25th Anniversary

of Bruce House.  Enjoy an evening

of song with the Capital Chordettes!

November 30, 2013  From 7 pm to 9 pm

Church of the Ascension
253 Echo Drive
Ottawa, ON K1S 1N3

Tickets:  $20

You can purchase tickets by calling 613-720-9618 or purchase your  tickets
online

At http://bhnov30-estw.eventbrite.ca or by clicking on the icon below.

    <http://bhnov30-estw.eventbrite.ca/> Final poster

J.J. (Jay) Koornstra

Executive Director

402-251 Bank Street

Ottawa, ON  K2P 1X3

Tel:    613-729-0911 Ext 24

Fax:   613-729-0959

Email:  ed at brucehouse.org

Web:   www.brucehouse.org

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.

Avis de confidentialité :Les informations contenues à l'intérieur de ce
courriel, y compris tous les documents qui y sont attachés, sont pour
l'usage exclusif du/des destinataire(s) désignés ; car elles peuvent être de
nature confidentielle et privilégiée. N'importe quelles revue, utilisation,
divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas
le ou les destinataire(s) désignés, veuillez immédiatement en aviser
l'expéditeur par courriel et assurer vous d'avoir détruit toutes les copies
du message original.