[homeles_ot-l] CCOC job posting - Inspections Maintenance Technician

Meg McCallum Meg.McCallum at CCOCHOUSING.ORG
Thu Sep 19 11:13:58 EDT 2013

Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation is hiring an

Inspections Maintenance Technician

Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation (CCOC) is an award-winning private non-profit housing company that values innovation, creativity and dynamism. We own and manage almost 1600 rental units in over 50 properties across downtown Ottawa.

We're looking for an organized and detail oriented person with a solid understanding of current building science and excellent people skills. In this full time role, you will be responsible for scheduling and performing annual unit and building inspections; capturing building information and updating our physical condition database; working with tenants to resolve issues such as hoarding or occupant generated humidity; and supporting the activities of other members of the Maintenance Department by providing inspections services and advice.

Preferences:

*        Demonstrated experience in residential property inspection or building condition assessments

*        Working knowledge of MS Office tools, including Word and Excel, familiarity with Ameresco's Asset Planner or similar asset planning software.

*        Bilingual (English-French)

Salary, summary of benefits and complete job description available at www.ccochousing.org<http://www.ccochousing.org>

DEADLINE: Tuesday October 15, 2013, 5pm