[homeles_ot-l] Options Bytown e-Newsletter - Issue 16

Sarah Overvelde sovervelde at optionsbytown.com
Mon Feb 3 15:43:03 EST 2014

Sarah Overvelde
613-241-6363 X 230

This email contains images, if you can't see them you can view it in your browser<http://www.optionsbytown.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=37&key=3778f0d7a86f0cfd0b2c6e6d8ee78c74&subid=4-e2a21518fe0ed0cc9b08663d9048e280>.
[Options Bytown Logo]

[e-newsletter]

Issue 16 - February 3, 2014

Ottawa Community Housing Tenants Celebrate the Work of Options Bytown

[russellgardens small]

Ottawa Community Housing (OCH) tenants at Russell Gardens kicked off the new year with a community celebration on January 9th to recognize the work and dedication of the Options Bytown Housing Support Worker Iman Al Rubaey. Iman is responsible for providing support services to tenants in the Options Bytown Resource Centre located at 2100 Russell Road.

Click here to read the full story<http://www.optionsbytown.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=140>

Lorna's Story

[Lorna thumb]Supporting vulnerable people to achieve successful tenancies and to live independently means that Options Bytown works in a variety of areas ranging from personal counselling to household management. Sometimes solutions can be a few phone calls to a community partner and other times we may be required to work one-on-one over an extended period of time to enable an individual to attain a particular goal. Lorna has chosen to tell her story, as she states, "Because I really want everyone to know how much Options Bytown has helped me."

Click here to read the full story<http://optionsbytown.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141>

[footer]