[homeles_ot-l] Women's Housing Stability, Health and Wellbeing: Ottawa Forum March 7

Mike Bulthuis mike at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Mon Feb 24 09:48:09 EST 2014

>From CRICH (Centre for Research on Inner City Health):

Ottawa Collaboration in Service Provision Forum: Women's Housing Stability,
Health and Wellbeing

Date: March 7, 2014

Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am

Location: PTS - A Centre for Ottawa's Queer Community, 331 Cooper Street,
suite 200

Host: Centre for Research on Inner City Health

RSVP:

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/collaboration-in-service-provision-forum-womens-
housing-stability-health-and-wellbeing-registration-10417690593

The Centre for Research on Inner City Health talked to 41 women in Ontario
about their experiences with partner violence, housing stability and health.
Now, we're sharing the results with service providers across Ontario
including housing, health care, public health, justice and social services.

Our goal: to add your thoughts to our findings and discuss how to strengthen
collaborations to serve women experiencing partner violence.

Light snacks will be provided.

Please note, this series of event is open to service providers working
anywhere in Ontario. If you're working in the Ottawa area, small bursaries
are available. Please see Eventbrite website for details.

Mike Bulthuis

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5