[homeles_ot-l] FW: Free Webinar: Online Communications and Fundraising Best Practices for NGOs

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Tue Jan 14 11:06:17 EST 2014

FYI

From: messages-noreply at bounce.linkedin.com [mailto:messages-noreply at bounce.linkedin.com] On Behalf Of Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations
Sent: January-14-14 8:05 AM
To: Linda O'Neil
Subject: Free Webinar on World NGO Day: 10 Online Communications and Fundraising Best Practices for NGOs

LinkedIn Groups

 *   Group: Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations

In honor of World NGO Day on February 27, I will be presenting a free webinar about how NGOs can best utilize social media and fundraise online.

The webinar will be tailored for small NGOs and presented at 2pm GMT to accommodate nonprofits in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.

For those nonprofits in the United States and Canada, the webinar will be at 9am EST. You are also welcome to attend.

Learn more and register :: 10 Online Communications and Fundraising Best Practices for NGOs:

http://www.nptechforgood.com/2013/11/13/free-webinar-on-february-27-10-online-communications-and-fundraising-best-practices-for-ngos/

World NGO Day:
http://www.worldngoday.org

Thanks,
Heather Mansfield
Blogger, Nonprofit Tech for Good
http://www.nptechforgood.com

Winter Webinar Special:
http://www.nptechforgood.com/2014/01/01/fall-webinar-special-for-nonprofits/
Posted By Heather Mansfield

View or add comments »<http://www.linkedin.com/e/-pisjee-hqf6amva-31/vaq/5828843455962439680/1172477/-1/eml-anet_ancmt-b-0/?hs=false&tok=0dBfnJNtGgqS41>

This email was intended for Linda C O'Neil (Public Education Consultant, Communications Consultant and Arts Promotion). Learn why we included this<http://www.linkedin.com/e/-pisjee-hqf6amva-31/plh/http%3A%2F%2Flinkedin%2Ecusthelp%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers%2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/2t30/?hs=false&tok=32SLZzWZWgqS41>. © 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

[http://www.linkedin.com/emimp/-pisjee-hqf6amva-31.gif]