[homeles_ot-l] Research on Housing First

M Laplante laplante at res.ca
Mon Jun 23 15:48:30 EDT 2014

Thank you for distributing this.  I notice that Pathways to Housing's
original scattered-site requirement seems to have become optional somewhere
along the way with a variety of different implementations and studies.
 There seems to be a wide spectrum of approaches that adopt some elements
of Housing First and not others, making it difficult to determine which
features are essential.  Without Section 8 vouchers in Canada,
scattered-site may be more difficult to implement, but it might be
essential.