[homeles_ot-l] Research on Housing First

Tim D. Aubry taubry at uottawa.ca
Mon Jun 23 09:29:24 EDT 2014

I have recently received several requests about the research literature on Housing First.

FYI, please find attached a book chapter reviewing the literature that we wrote and appears in the recently published book "Homelessness and Health in Canada" (edited by Manal Guirguis, Ryan MacNeil, and Stephen Hwang).  Please note that the full book is available open access at    http://www.homelesshub.ca/resource/homelessness-health-canada  .

Our book chapter was written before the final report on the findings of the At Home / Chez Soi project were released.  So I am also attaching a .pdf of the final report.

Tim Aubry Ph.D, C.Psych.
Professeur / Professor
École de psychologie / School of Psychology
Chercheur / Senior Researcher
Centre de recherche sur les services éducatifs / Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services
Chaire de recherche facultaire en santé mentale communautaire et l'itinérance /
Faculty Research Chair in Community Mental Health and Homelessness
Faculté des sciences sociales / Faculty of Social Sciences
Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa
Vanier Hall, 5002J
Ottawa, ON
K1N 6N5
Tel.: 613-562-5800 x 4815