[homeles_ot-l] 20,000 Homes - Ottawa Action Week - Thank-you!

Mike Bulthuis mike at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Apr 28 10:10:50 EDT 2015

20,000 Homes - Ottawa Action Week - Thank-you!

Many thanks to our membership, sponsors, community partners and the many
volunteers who made our 20,000 Homes Action Week a success!

>From April 18-23, teams of trained volunteers and skilled professionals
conducted the VI-SPDAT survey with 461 individuals who were homeless -
enabling us to develop a better understanding of the needs within our
community.  On April 23, we shared the results of the survey, and launched a
community Call to Action for housing solutions. The full presentation of
that Debrief
<http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/FINAL-April-23-2
015-Ottawa-Community-Debrief.pdf> - including a summary of the week's
events, along with initial survey results - is available by clicking here.

Over the coming weeks, we'll use the momentum and information of our Action
Week to further fuel community action towards housing solutions. For more on
the campaign, and next steps, follow the 20,000 Homes sub-site on the
Alliance website <http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/20kOttawa/> .

Mike Bulthuis

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa