[homeles_ot-l] City of Ottawa draft 2015 Budget: Housing and Homelessness

Mike Bulthuis mike at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Feb 18 13:34:09 EST 2015

City of Ottawa Draft 2015 Budget

The City of Ottawa has tabled its 2015 draft budget, and public
consultations continue. Beginning this week, City Council Standing
Committees are holding public meetings to consider the budget for their
respective areas and to listen to public delegations.

Tomorrow (Thursday, February 19), the Community and Protective Services
committee, which has responsibility for the Housing Services budget, will
meet beginning at 9:30am. The Alliance, along with other individuals and
organizations addressing our community's affordable housing and homelessness
related needs, will be presenting brief remarks. We have provided a snapshot
of our considerations and questions at the attached blog post.

http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/2015-draft-city-of-ottawa-budget-advancing-t
he-goals-of-our-communitys-ten-year-plan/

For others interested in engaging in the public consultations, full details
are available here:

http://ottawa.ca/en/city-hall/budget-and-taxes/budget/public-consultation-an
d-feedback-0

Tomorrow's meeting of the Community and Protective Services Committee gets
underway at 9:30 am, in the Champlain Room at City Hall.

Mike.

Mike Bulthuis

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa