[homeles_ot-l] FW: [OHIP-for-all] Thunderclap - Social Media - Sign Up

JP Thompson jp.thompson at pqchc.com
Mon Jun 27 14:30:07 EDT 2016

On behalf of Dr. Conchita Fonseca.... The organizers just need 17 more people to sign up for the social media thunderclap!

The link to sign up is provided below.

hi friends,

most of you know that I am helping to organize tomorrow's Otawa OHIP For All rally from 12-1 at Elgin and Lisgar human rights monument. things are all lined up with some amazing speakers and i am looking forward to a great rally

The Council of Canadians is organizing a thunderclap for this event and we are just 17 people short from being able to launch a thunderclap social media outreach, which would really help get our message out.

If everyone can sign up if they haven't already and try and ask 3-5 friends or colleagues to join we should be able to make it to the 100 supporters needed. As well, if you know friendly organizations who would sign up that would help with reach once it goes out.

Link for sign up:

http://thndr.me/0bcufQ<http://sendgrid.thunderclap.it/wf/click?upn=YDBP6RK3mvJEJxxpkIniqEn2-2FDevPQrwTlcDtQcZe-2FQ-3D_6larxNvtIo1DOsJQ2p6RjtZynVt7woY-2B5UFQz17k6jlAh0toQjZJhev1-2FfqmsEphkR95hv-2F95zfOtVJ09NMRdmDOTER-2Bph0PHClv-2BKMHDTzT3ZCpxRKiWCLcZNZZFLz-2ByufpHh-2Bp2HfZ0Ci2bvBN97UwYEsJGW4GBJHoZvapCH3O6yT30jljvoR-2BPrW5m0Zo8k-2F1ndBCYTDuMCdTV-2BfTmg-3D-3D>

Conchita

(campaign website: ohipforall.ca<http://ohipforall.ca>)

Confidentiality Notice:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Avis de confidentialité
Les informations contenues à l’intérieur de ce courriel, y compris tous les documents qui y sont attachés, sont pour l'usage exclusif du/des destinataire(s) désignés ; car elles peuvent être de nature confidentielle et privilégiée. N'importe quelles revue, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le ou les destinataire(s) désignés, veuillez immédiatement en aviser l'expéditeur par courriel et assurer vous d’avoir détruit toutes les copies du message original.