[homeles_ot-l] CRECS Noon Hour Colloquium

Tim Aubry taubry at uottawa.ca
Wed Mar 2 09:33:42 EST 2016

FYI.

*************************

CRECS Noon-hour Colloquium

Assumptions, Actions, and End-States: A Study of Values in Homeless Service Provision
(Presentation in English)

Perceived choice is key to recovery in homelessness. In this presentation we consider the relationship between homeless service provider' values and perceived choice among homeless individuals. Our findings link levels of the homeless ecology to illustrate the nature of recovery and also ways in which services may foster the experience.

Dr. Rachel Manning
Research Fellow, IKON Research Centre
Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, U.K.

March 11, 2016 12:00 - 1:30p.m. Light lunch will be served.
550 Cumberland Street. Tabaret Hall, Senate room 083
R.S.V.P. online<http://uottawa.fluidsurveys.com/s/ColloquiumRachelManning/>.

Tim Aubry Ph.D, C.Psych.
Professeur / Professor
École de psychologie / School of Psychology
Chercheur / Senior Researcher
Centre de recherche sur les services éducatifs / Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services
Chaire de recherche facultaire en santé mentale communautaire et l'itinérance /
Faculty Research Chair in Community Mental Health and Homelessness
Faculté des sciences sociales / Faculty of Social Sciences
Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa
Pavillon Vanier / Vanier Hall, 5002J
Ottawa, ON
K1N 6N5
Tel.: 613-562-5800 x 4815